Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vidic seems to be human after all


To all of us that watch the game and especially for those special fellows among us that play fantasy football we know that Nemanja Vidic is a gun. He is the sort of person that could kill a bear with his own hands and then skin it using nothing but his teeth. What I am trying to say is that he seems to have no fear/ weakness, besides the few of you that dislike him, I'm Looking your way Mcdonnell! But my dreams of having a real life Rambo in my fantasy team were shattered this morning when I read this part of an interview Vidic did with the Daily Mail:

From the Daily Mail:

"I know I have a reputation for being strong but I am only human,' the Serbian told United Review."I cry during very sad moments.There was one film - The Notebook - that really touched me too."I was watching it alone, sitting in the dark, and I got very involved in the story. I almost cried. Almost."

Really? The Notebook, firstly Nemanja (please don't kill me by calling you by your first name) How did you get to the point where you were "sitting alone in the dark and watching the notebook" secondly, in my humble opinion the movie wasn't even worth crying over, but then again that's just me, I didn't cry while watching Titanic either, suck on that. In all fairness he did say he "almost cried" so I guess just before a tear trickled out of those deadly cold eyes, rushed down hes cheek and hung on his steel jaw before dropping helplessly to the ground, he decided, Fuck that, crying is for pussys now give me some straight vodka and my shot gun, I'm going deer hunting with Putin.

No comments:

Post a Comment