Thursday, April 7, 2011

Justin Bieber's private training session with Barcelona


I know what you are thinking, and I thought the same. why doesn't Bieber stick to the WNBA? And it is becoming ridiculous how easy it is to get a training session if you happen to have the right name or know the right people. I will also admit that I am jealous, there is no doubt about that, i mean if Barca called me and was like Hey wanna have a kick around with Bojan, I'd be on the next plane, not before complaining why I can't play with a better player than Bojan but that's another story.



So let me get to the point, besides the fashion statement turtleneck that Justin is spotting, the boygirl actually does alright, now I don't know if he actually plays football (he/she would be calling is soccer I'm guessing) and if he/she is left footed but that strike looks decent to me and the ball control ain't bad neither. So as much as it pains me to say, well done Bieber. The kid also showed some Balls playing football in Madrid wearing the full Barca outfit, I mean he's got bodyguards and stuff but I hear people have been killed for lesser reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment