Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Credit where Credit is due



I am a Bayern fan so it somewhat stings to say this: "Well done Schalke". You played some amazing football and really showed our overpaid superstars how to capitalize on a huge advantage from the first leg and not to ride on cloud 9 and think: "defending? dude we don't need that anymore."

Schalke you are now one of the best 4 teams in Europe as of 2011, along with Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, whom you will host on the 26th and while not all Bayern Fans agree, you will have my full support. Because I'll be damned if I cross my fingers for a British side before I do so for a German side. Yes the media is saying that you are the underdogs, and that no one could possibly stop his majesty Rooney, but let's be honest here for a second. How many so called "experts" really thought Schalke was going to stop Inter and and "dribble you into Nirvana" Eto, yeah that's what I thought.

So don't let them put you down, you got this, you really do, just believe in yourself, fill that jersey of Royal Blue and show Fergie and and his chewing gum how it's done. Just to be perfectly clear in this final part of the post though, next time we clash in the league, the rivalry is back on, no hugs, no kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment